Today, Chad and Brian discuss “Things # 6, 7, and 8”, which all revolve around getting clients. You can be the most skilled coach in the world, but without clients, you aren’t very effective.
Podcast – Part 4 (Coming Soon)
For transcripts, search our blog for the specific podcast. Transcripts are posted there.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
Challenge: Sell a Solution Not Yourself
Clearer about results client is going to get
1. Marketing — Binary, adds value
2. Predictable Outcomes
Five things you could put in a package
1. Monthly/Weekly coaching conversations
2. Assessment – HPP, LPI 360
3. Frameworks — First 3 exploration — Last 3 designing action
4. Tools – SLII, Tolerations matrix, Coaching wheel
5. Resources – Book, Podcasts, white papers, blog posts, Ebook, video training, weekly enews, mastermind
Bill Copper and Brian Miller talk about some best practices to take a Coach Approach to Leadership. This is a rebroadcast of Episode #012 from 2016.
Rev Laura Stephens Reed has started a coaching practice that focuses on helping churches find the right minister. You will hear how Laura has built a framework for this practice that allows plenty of room for coaching. You will hear about how she focuses on the benefits of coaching rather than the process of coaching as she reaches out to potential clients.