In this episode, Brian talks with Paul Ramey, worship leader at Imago Dei in Portland.
Paul Ramey — husband to meredith :: father to noah, evan & jonah :: worship & arts pastor to imago dei community :: portland dweller
Brian asks Paul:
How did you get started in coaching?
How did you land in the niche of coaching worship leaders?
How can people get a hold of you if they want?
firstname.lastname@example.org, @rameytime on twitter
Download Transcript (Coming Soon)
In this episode, Brian interviews Bill Copper, a Gallup Certified Strengths coach and Executive Director of CAM.
The value of coaching strengths is focusing on what you already do well without much effort. Higher leverage.
Bill talks about:
- Identification of Strengths
- Further development of those strengths
- How to apply the strengths to what I’m doing
Brian’s Top 5 Strengths on StrengthsFinder 2.0 are: Strategic, Futuristic, Learner, Input, and Belief
Bill’s Top 5 Strengths on StrengthsFinder 2.0 are: Arranger, Communication, Woo, Harmony, and Positivity.
In this episode, Chad and I lay out a scenario. You have two hours to invest in your folks for coaching. What should you do?
1. History of the word “Coach”
2. Diagram asking/telling, who is the expert
3. Free range, familiarity, framework, formula
5. Skills – Asking, Listening, Guiding
6. Wheel of Life