A CAM Community membership can increase the support system every coach needs to strive for the next level. It might also be a way for me to give back a little to people who have given me so much. — Julie Markese, ACC, CCLC
What is the CAM Community of Coaches?
Objectives of Membership:
- Increase your coaching skills toward PCC and MCC levels.
- Grow your practice including marketing, back office, and retention.
- 15% discount on all classes and products
- 25% discount on all one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Quick Classes — We will offer a growing number of on-demand video classes that will give you that “just-in-time” training that addresses specific coaching situations you face, provides coaching tools you can use immediately, and covers key coaching concepts you need to review.
- Archives — We will archive everything: the coaching demos, learning labs, and various webinars to give you what you need, when you need it.
Members will receive fresh content in a variety of ways each month. You can pick and choose what you want, and you can always come back to the archives for any live content you missed. This way, you always get enough support (but not more than you can handle!).
Here’s what you get…
- Challenge – Each month, we will present you with a new challenge and give you the resources to meet that challenge to help you grow as a coach.
- Learning Lab – Each month, you will be invited to a live call during which a coaching competency will be explained and explored. This will be an interactive 60-minute session, as we address member questions.
- Fresh Content Webinar – Each quarter, we will present a topic related to coaching and offer a 45-minute live webinar. Best of all, you will help determine the topics!
- Business-Building Webinar – Each quarter, we will provide a webinar specific to building your coaching practice. It will be filled with practical advice and solutions for real needs.
- Private Facebook Group – Every day, you can join conversations where members interact with us and each other on any topic you like.
I am looking forward to my ongoing growth as a coach using the Coach Approach Ministries model. — Luciano Del Monte, ACC in Toronto
2018 membership is $375/year or $37.50/month for new members.