Frequently Asked Questions
- Coaches with 5 or fewer CAM courses in total must participate in continuing ed in the form of:
- Completion of one CAM 500-level coaching course, OR
- Completion of CAM’s GMC Process, OR
- Participation in The Coaching Exchange
- Coaches with 6 or more CAM courses in total are not required to complete continuing ed, but still must renew their certification.
- A renewal form will be emailed in November. All CCLC coaches will fill out and return the form along with a $75 renewal fee.
- CAM 101 ($49)
- CAM 501 and CAM 502 ($575 each. Total of two: $1150)
- GMC ($1150)
- CCLC Application Fee ($75)
PCC stands for Professional Certified Coach, and this is the second of three certifications offered by the International Coach Federation, the premiere credentialing organization for coaches in the world. The requirement for PCC is 125 hours of approved training, 10 hours of mentor coaching, and 500 hours of logged (75% paid) coaching experience. With the ECC, you will receive 128 hours of approved training and 10 hours of mentor coaching. When you get your 500 hours of coaching experience through clients, you'll be able to apply for the PCC.
- CAM 101 eCourse ($49)
- CAM 102 eCourse ($129)
- 500 Level courses ($575 each. Total of eight: $4600)
- GMC ($1150)
- 3 Written Feedbacks ($100 each. Total of three: $300)
- Advanced Mentor Coaching ($750)
- Final Coaching Assessment ($500)
It's totally up to you. Some community members attend every learning lab and webinar and post actively in the Facebook group. But others pick and choose just what they need for their context.