What does it take to develop a strong professional coaching relationship? It takes attention to the essentials and going beyond expectations.
In this ICF-approved course, you will learn:
- The ethics and standards every coach must meet.
- How to support PBC to orient around areas of strengths and high performance patterns.
- Basics for establishing a coaching practice.
- Contracting for results.
- How to talk about coaching in order to attract clients.
- The ingredients for a strong first session.
- How to go beyond just the doing of coaching in order to really be a coach.
CAM 502 is an essential class for every coach — whether your aim is a professional coaching practice or to establish coaching relationships within your ministry or professional role.
There are no reviews yet.