*formerly Coaching and the Brain as a Learning Catalyst
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of neuroscience (in everyday English) and how these basics apply to help clients retain, retrieve, and leverage new learning to promote growth and goal attainment. This course will help you:
- Understand the connection between how the brain works and why coaching is effective.
- Understand the neuroscience behind mindfulness and how this can help both the coach and the person being coached.
- Understand the Reticular Activating System in the context of coaching.
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply it to coaching.
- Recognize and address fear so learning can occur.
Regan Elliott –
Re Coaching and the Brain Course: I am currently in a Certified Divorce Coaching course that meets on Tuesdays from noon to 2:30 Eastern. The last meeting date will be April 24, 2018. Will I miss too much of the interactive benefits of a live presentation if I listen to the recorded versions of classes 1 and 2 of your course?