With this purchase, you will receive all the training and mentor coaching required to become a CCLC (Certified Christian Leadership Coach).
When you earn the Certificate in Christian Leadership Coaching (CCLC), you signify your preparedness for coaching others forward in life, ministry, leadership and success. This in-depth Christian coach training program includes self-paced learning, real-time learning from leaders in Christian coaching, plus mentoring and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions.
Requirements (All Included in this Package)
- CAM 101 – Intro to Christian Coaching (3 hours of self-paced online learning)
- CAM 501 – Foundations of Christian Coaching (16 hours online over 8 weeks)
- CAM 502 – Establishing a Dynamic Coaching Relationship (16 hours online over 8 weeks)
- 10 hours of ICF-approved mentor coaching through completion of the Group Mentor Coaching
Annual Continuing Education: keep your CCLC current by completing any CAM training course, the GMC process, or other qualifying CE (see note at bottom of page.)
- A ministry coaching credential from the most trusted name in Christian coach training
- In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced and ICF-certified mentor coaches
- Learning that will your build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice
- Training that meets the rigorous standards of the International Coach Federation, delivered by ICF credentialed coaches
- Membership in the network of Certified Christian Leadership Coaches (CCLC), including being listed in the CCLC public database
- You’ll complete CAM 101 on your own schedule (3 hours) anytime before your CAM 501 course begins.
- CAM 501 starts October 21 @ 3:00PM Eastern Time and meets every Monday for 8 weeks. Class sessions are 90 minutes each. CAM 502 starts January 13 @ 3:00PM Eastern Time and meets every Monday for 8 weeks. Class sessions are 90 minutes each.
NOTE: should you need to miss one or two class sessions of CAM 501 or CAM 502, you can make it up by watching the recording for that week.
- GMC (Group Mentor Coaching) meets via phone for 10 sessions over 12 weeks. You will also schedule three one-on-one mentor coaching calls during this time period. You will choose a cohort that meets your schedule after completing CAM 502.
501 starts online October 21 @ 3:00pm EDT & 502 starts online January 13 @ 3:00pm EST