When you earn the Certificate in Christian Leadership Coaching (CCLC), you signify your preparedness for coaching others forward in life, ministry, leadership and success. This in-depth Christian coach training program includes self-paced learning, real-time learning from leaders in Christian coaching, plus mentoring and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions.
Requirements (All Included in this Package)
- CAM 101 – Intro to Christian Coaching (3 hours of self-paced online learning)
- CAM 501 – Foundations of Christian Coaching (16 hours online over 8 weeks)
- CAM 502 – Establishing a Dynamic Coaching Relationship (16 hours online over 8 weeks)
- 10 hours of ICF-approved mentor coaching through completion of the Group Mentor Coaching
Annual Continuing Education: keep your CCLC current by completing any CAM 500-level course, the GMC process, or participation in The Coaching Exchange. **CCLC coaches with 6 or more total CAM courses will be exempt from the continuing ed requirement, but will still need to participate in annual renewal.
- A ministry coaching credential from the most trusted name in Christian coach training
- In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced and ICF-certified mentor coaches
- Learning that will your build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice
- Training that meets the rigorous standards of the International Coach Federation, delivered by ICF credentialed coaches
- Belonging to the network of Certified Christian Leadership Coaches (CCLC), including being listed in the CCLC public database
- You’ll complete CAM 101 on your own schedule (3 hours) anytime before your CAM 501 course begins.
- CAM 501 starts August 17 @ 3 PM Eastern Time and meets every Tuesday for 8 weeks. Class sessions are 90 minutes each. CAM 502 starts October 26 @ 3 PM Eastern Time and meets every Tuesday for 8 weeks. Class sessions are 90 minutes each.
NOTE: should you need to miss one or two class sessions of CAM 501 or CAM 502, you can make it up by watching the recording for that week.
- GMC (Group Mentor Coaching) meets via phone for 10 sessions over 12 weeks. You will also schedule three one-on-one mentor coaching calls during this time period. You will choose a cohort that meets your schedule after completing CAM 502.