This course provides the basic foundation for understanding and practicing coaching. Topics covered include: core coaching skills, coaching conversation model, the biblical basis for coaching, how coaching is distinct from counseling and mentoring, and how can use coaching in their ministries or workplace. You will finish the course ready and able to use coaching at a basic level.
If you’re ready for a major upgrade to how you communicate, lead, and relate, consider CAM 501 Foundations for Christian Coaching. In this 16-hour course, you’ll learn all the basics, including:
- What coaching is (and is not).
- How coaching works to create new awareness and boost positive action.
- How coaching is different from counseling, mentoring and consulting.
- Five powerful coaching models
- The six essential coaching skills, including Active Listening and Powerful Questioning
- Provides 16 hours of training that is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Taught by professional coaches who have earned certification with the ICF and are pioneers in the field of coaching
- Integrates world-class coaching practices with sound biblical principles
- Mixture of instruction, demonstration, skills practice with feedback, and Q & A
- Serves as prerequisite for all other CAM 500-level courses and is required course for the Certificate in Christian Leadership Coaching (CCLC)