Jane Creswell is a pioneer in the coaching field and one of the founders of Coach Approach Ministries. Whenever I’m with her, I can feel the power of her coaching knowledge. In this podcast, she describes how to do Group Coaching in such a succinct way that I think you should be able to give it a shot. Group coaching certainly has advantages, which are lower cost for those involved and can actually be higher income for those who do it.
- Identify a topic that is important to everyone in the group.
- The group comes together with the topic already set so that affinity is very high.
- Set up an expectation of how individuals should work in this setting.
- Ask the group to share successes in the area of this topic.
- While they share, listen for resonance in the group so you can narrow the topic.
- Pick one person to be the voice of the group and coach that individual.
- Tell everyone else to create an action for themselves as the one is being coached.
- At the end, every single person voices their action step.
Contact Jane at email@example.com