We bring something that secular coaches can’t bring. We bring Jesus. But now a word of caution. We don’t assume our client’s agenda. And so we must be careful not to assume Jesus’ agenda. Chad and I discuss 5 ways you can bring Jesus into your coaching sessions without assuming His agenda.
1. Exude a quiet evidence that Jesus is already working in you.
2. Create an awareness of how Jesus has already been at work in the client’s life.
3. Create an awareness of God given purpose in the client’s life.
4. Create space for the client to invite Jesus into the conversation.
5. Create an awareness of how Jesus might partner with the client.